0 Item Items
Delivery in 1 to 2 weeks time
Warning: Last items in stock!
In 1942 the Waffenamt (Ordnance Department) saw a need for self-propelled artillery for the Panzer Divisions.
Initially a design for a 10.5cm howitzer mounted on a Panzer III/IV chassis was considered, but with the advent of the Wespe 10.5cm self-propelled howitzer on the Panzer II hull the design was changed to mount the 15cm howitzer. The new gun was based on a lengthened Panzer IV hull with some mechanical elements from the Panzer III.
No customer comments for the moment.