0 Item Items
Delivery in 1 to 2 weeks time
Warning: Last items in stock!
All the rules you need in order to get your Maggotkin army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 24 Warscrolls, covering mortal and daemon followers alike;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the foul gifts that Nurgle’s patronage bestows – including the Cycle of Corruption, a table of filthy boons that will prove advantageous; the Garden of Nurgle, featuring rules for Feculent Gnarlmaws; and rules for summoning daemons using accrued Contagion Points;
- Command Traits for Rotbringers, daemon and mortal followers – 6 each;
- Artefacts of Power for Rotbringers, daemon and mortal followers – 6 each;
- The Lores of Nurgle: spells for daemon and mortal Nurgle wizards, including Foul Regenesis, a spell known by all Nurgle wizards; Lore of Malignance – 3 spells available to any Rotbringer wizard; Lore of Virulence – 3 spells available to any Nurgle daemon Wizard; and Lore of Foulness – 3 spells available to any Nurgle mortal wizard;
- Rules for creating a Nurgle warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including Followers Rewards Table, Champion Rewards Table and Patronage of Nurgle Tables (featuring lesser, greater and exalted rewards);
- A specific Battleplan – Seeds of Corruption – for use with Maggotkin armies;
- 8 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
No customer comments for the moment.