1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
German Mixed Panzer Company (GEAB24)
In 1943, the Ghost Division participated in the Battle of Kursk as a part of the 48th Panzer Corps on the southern pincer attack. For the attack, the division had received new models of Panzer III and IV tanks with additional armour and better weapons, and new Flammpanzer III tanks. The division’s infantry was also fitted with new armoured half-tracks and self-propelled guns to give them additional firepower.
The German German Mixed Panzer Company includes:
• Seven Plastic Panzer III tanks
• Four Plastic Panzer IV tanks
• Two Plastic StuG assault guns
• Two Plastic Hornisse tank-hunters
• Four Plastic Sd Kfz 251 transports
• Seven Infantry teams
• Complete A5 Flames Of War rulebook
• One German "Start Here" Guide
• Two Decal Sheets
• Eleven unit cards.
No customer comments for the moment.